Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I found peace. Have you?

Praying. Searching. Begging, pleading, to the Creator of this world, the ultimate Artist.

I know He's there. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. He's there because I can feel it. His presence is in every detail, in every coincidence that is too coincidental to be coincidence. It's a plan. His plan. His plan for me.

I found peace. Have you?

I found it in stories of Noah and the Ark, of Feeding the 5,000 with a single lunch basket, of the short little man Zaccheus who climbed a tree to see Jesus.

I found peace. Have you?

I see it in my children's eyes. In their bubbling laughter. How can love and laughter exist without someone who IS love and laughter to create it? 

I found peace. Have you?

In the midst of moments of desperation, of aggravation, of overwhelming depression-  I HAVE FOUND PEACE.

Have you?

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but shall have everlasting life." -John 3:16

If you want to know more about the peace that I have found, please let me know. I'd love to talk with you about it.


No comments: