Monday, October 2, 2006

Need a laugh?




This post has nothing to do with my pregnancy. I received this e-mail from a friend, and it made me laugh, so I thought I'd share it with you. Enjoy!

-Guin

*******************

Dear Vincenzo,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant
my tomato garden this year. I am getting too old to be digging up a
garden plot. If you were here, my troubles would be over. I know you
would dig the garden for me.

Love, Papa



A few days later he received a letter from his son.



Dear Papa,

I'd do anything for you Papa, except dig up that garden. That's where I
buried the bodies.

Love, Vinnie



At 4 AM the next morning, the FBI and local police arrived and dug up the
entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man
and left. The same day the old man received another letter from his
son.



Dear Papa,

Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under
the circumstances.

Love, Vinnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I first heard that joke, it was a "newfie" joke (I don't know if that carries outside of Canada), but this version is funny, too!

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a few comments earlier today!