Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Coupla Contests

OK, I've just entered two contests, and as is normally requested, I am now putting up my "contest post." (I hope the owners of the contests don't mind that I'm sharing a post for them both.)

The first one (and I am mentioning this one first because I entered it first.) is an AVON contest, offered by Haley over at "Love, Life, Family, and Then Some." She's giving away a whole set of some great AVON body products. Head on over there to enter!

The second one is an INCREDIBLE givewaway of Scrapbooking supplies over at Three Wild Monkeys.



I just ADORE scrapbooking, but I don't do it often for two reasons: 1- it's hard to find time with a baby around, and 2- the stuff is so darn expensive. If I win this contest, I'll most likely have something to fit any page that I need. However, if I don't win it but one of YOU does, I'll be happy for you. (Maybe you can send me a sheet of stickers if you win, lol!)

No comments: