Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Weight Loss Challenge: Week 12

It's been several weeks since I've reported in.

Well, I'm back in the game now. This was a crazy month, with hubby being out of the country and me being out of town as well.

Isn't it crazy how EASY it is to get out of good habits??

Well, I'm happy to report that while I have not lost any weight since my last weigh-in, neither have I gained. All right! That means I don't have to re-lose any pounds this time!

To help myself get back on track, I have planned out meals to cook for the week, and I purchased a Pilates DVD that I had previously borrowed from the library and really enjoyed.

Starting weight: 157
Last reported weight: 153
Today's weight: 153

It's slow going, but I refuse to give up!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on maintaining, that is really good.

Anonymous said...

Maintaining is good! Hang in there! Path to Health

Anonymous said...

Excellent! Keep going and it'll happen. I just joined our cities rec center so I could go to the aerobics classes they offered. I have tons of weight to lose and health to improve. I should blog about it. You inspire me. :-)