Monday, October 15, 2007

Hey everyone. Go say hey to my new friend Brent. (He's one of Hubby's three co-workers that I mentioned in my previous post.) He's just as much of, if not more so, a computer geek than my husband. (Which is probably why we get along just fine. LOL! Hi Brent!) Prior to the bowling excursion that I so thoroughly enjoyed *snicker snicker* he showed me the ins and outs of Mac ownership. (Very few outs.) He has made a convert out of me! So in a few months when we actually get our new Mac, I'll finally be able to post those videos of Hubby and Lance that I mentioned before. (And everyone will go, "Awww!")

* * * * * * * * * *

For your viewing pleasure, here is a photo of Lance enjoying his new Elmo toy that I obtained for free at a recent Swap Shop held at my church. You can get so much great stuff at swaps. Free stuff is great ANY TIME. And since items like kid's clothing and shoes are only worn for such a short time, things stay in good condition, even through 3 or 4 kids! lol! (That t-shirt he is wearing also came from the swap. And that purple lawn mower which is halfway behind him. Also a toy dump truck and a few other t-shirts, also a pair of sandals.) Lest you think I'm a greedy mommy, I contributed two bags of Lance's stuff for other moms to snatch up, including a bouncy chair and an unused baby photo album. Good stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the recipe, and your award! We love the Chicken Squares too, my hubby especially. He asks for them all the time! :-)

Anonymous said...

The Swap Shop sounds HANDY.
Of course, when your lil' one gets a bit older, things start working in reverse - my son goes through more pants than I can even bear to think about, tearing out knees and staining them with paint. But when they're younger, things stay nice for SO LONG!

Anonymous said...

Swaps are great. I'd love to attend one but don't want to organize one-- which is the kink in my plans...

Anonymous said...

Awww, hello back! You'll love the Mac, definitely. Erika even asks me on Friday afternoons, "Did you bring the Mac home?" She loves that laptop.