Monday, June 9, 2008

Magnetic Monday




I *love* Magnetic Monday!!

This week's gem of brilliance:

I want to believe in a silhouette of peace

Profound, isn't it?



And now.....the WINNER of the Magnetic Poetry Kit is...


Brento!!!

He had the coolest idea to use the magnetic poetry as "eco-friendly spray paint" and use it to write graffiti on bathroom stalls. He promises to photograph his "Magnetic Graffiti." He also left me the best wacky sentence:

Guerrilla poets wage war on dark, dank spaces.

So Brento, guerilla poet that you are, if you'll be so kind to email me your address, I will mail you your very own set of magnetic poetry. I'll be interested to see what sort of graffiti you can create with words from a Christian-themed set...lol!

6 comments:

chelle said...

Oo that one is pretty ...

What a fun idea ... graffiti on stalls with magnets .. hehe

Damselfly said...

I love that, "silhouette of peace."

It occurs to me another brilliant thing about MP is you don't need to know how to spell....

White Hot Magik said...

I haven't been playing with my set lately. I may have to borrow your idea here....

Susan said...

You get more creative each week! And Brento's sentence is so neat, too!

Brent O. said...

I WIN! WOOHOO! I rock. I'll email you my address, and I'm so excited to start leaving poetry graffiti! Woohoo! I'm tellin' ya, this is gonna take the interwebs by storm.

Michelle in Mx said...

Love your sentence . . .