Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Magnetic Monday: Never Create Sacred Moments Badly

Remember when I talked about the magnetic poetry kit my good pal Damselfly gave me as a housewarming gift? Well, she had the fantastic idea that we should start a new weekly blog feature called "Magnetic Monday" in which we share our creations.

I know it's not Monday, but I had a party yesterday (which turned out to be lots of fun after all!) and didn't get around to it. Please forgive the poor picture quality; Hubby has still not hooked up our card reader to the computer (it is still residing in an as-yet-unpacked-box somewhere in this quagmire he calls an office,) so I have been relegated to taking a photo with my phone's camera which is pretty pathetic.


If you've got a set of these, feel free to join us every Monday (or whatever day you feel like it) in sharing our magnetic poetry creations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever had a bad sacred moment. :)

Props to you for figuring out how to get the pictures off your phone! I sure can't.

Anonymous said...

LOL! What a cool idea! I'm excited to see what silly sentences you can come up with in the future!

Anonymous said...

I have no kit . . . drats.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that's fun, but I don't have one.

Susan