Monday, July 21, 2008

*Edited to add: As of 10:45pm, my mom is still in the hospital. She is on morphine to relieve the agonizing pain, but all her tests came back normal, so they still don't know what has caused the pain. They are going to keep her overnight for observation. My parents don't have much of a support system, so please keep my dad and sister in your prayers, as well, as I cannot go to be with them and help them through this difficult time.*


I just received a phone call from my dad. My mom is in the ER for severe chest and abdominal pain.

Please pray NOW.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!

Anonymous said...

eeps! Sending positive vibes your way!

Anonymous said...

How scary! You're in my thoughts and prayers...keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Her tests came back clear-but they have no idea what is causing the pain so they're keeping her overnight for observation.

"The prayer of a righteous man availeth much!"

Anonymous said...

I hope that is nothing serious.

Anonymous said...

Praying . . .

Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH. Sweetie, I just said a little prayer and will stay tuned to ensure she is OK. XOXOXXOXO