Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Extreme Blog Makeover

Blissfully Domestic is offering a blog makeover!! I have decided to enter. While this template I have is very nice, it is freely available to anyone who wants it, rendering my space here un-unique.

While this particular incarnation of my blog is brand-new, I have been blogging for three years now. My blog has taken many forms. At one point it was a photo blog. For awhile it was a pregnancy journal. My old blog is still up if you'd like to take a gander. I currently blog under a pen name, but there was a time I didn't attempt to hide my identity. I have enjoyed blogging, and I think it is now time to branch out and have a space that is all my own.

I would like to see bigger and better things for this blog in the near future. I've seen lots of you out there make money just with your blogging. Since I'm already blogging, I may as well make some money while I'm at it-- but to do that, I'd really like to have a super-fantastic spectacular one-of-a-kind home on the web that expresses my personality.

So please, please, select me to be the winner of Extreme Blog Makeover!

Thank you very much.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck! I think you definitely deserve a super sexy, shiny new blog.:)

Unknown said...

I hate to break it to you but the song goes "Raindrops on roses."

Not whiskers. :-)

Good luck, sweetie!

Jen S. said...

I know that, Amber. Thanks.

That's why it's "Raindrops AND Whiskers" not "Raindrops ON Whiskers."

The next line of the song is "...and whiskers on kittens."

I appreciate you looking out for me, hon! *grin*