Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Weight Loss Challenge: Week 4

I sure am glad our weekly weigh-in occurs on Tuesday, because for some reason, my weight shoots up on the weekend but plunges back down by Tuesday morning. Very strange. I always get very discouraged on Saturday and Sunday when I check my weight, but every Tuesday morning I am pleasantly surprised by what I see! Maybe I'm subconsciously making an extra effort on Monday because I know I'll be weighing in Tuesday. Who knows?

Here are this week's numbers.

Starting weight: 157
Last week: 152.6
This week: 151.2

Total weight loss: 5.8 pounds

Yahoo!! Now I can get my "I Lost 5 pounds" button. Tee hee!

9 comments:

Denise said...

You are doing great sweety.

Damselfly said...

Wow, almost six pounds! If you get a button for five pounds, what do you get for 10 -- a zipper? a snap? a grommet? ;)

Joo said...

Hooray for you!

I know just what you mean about the weekend poundage that disappears before weigh-in...funny, that.

Your little Lance is adorable!

Sharon said...

Down is the "weigh" we want to go! Keep up the great work!

Becki@Introverts.net said...

Congratulations!! What an accomplishment!

Mama Bear June said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!

Anne/kq said...

Good for you!

Susan said...

Great job. I am getting in gear and hope to report something good soon.

:-) Susan

Amber said...

How GREAT for you! I, too am on my post-pregnancy repentance diet. I, however, do not weigh myself. I know, weird, right? Not really. I get discouraged by the scale if I don't lose what I want. As long as I can feel myself losing weight and on track, I avoid it completely!